Epping, New South Wales

Dragan Dimovski from the company Real People is a liar, thief, cheat and a fraud.Do not trust this guy as he will take your money and not do a thing for you.

His office is in Surry hills and he claims to be number one agency in sydney - LIAR!!!!

He claims to help up and coming actors and models get work for a "small" fee, but he just takes your money and does not give you any work.Other agencies don't even charge you a fraction of what he does.

He is a dirty rotten scoundrel, people BEWARE!!!!

Had an Experience with Gear Model Management?

Comments

has anyone actually taken these guys to court over all of this?

He is the *** the cat dosen't cover!

Bummer man, liar and charlatan! This deshonest man use people incluided his dog!!

Beware of Dragan Dimovski!

He is a cheat and liar!!!'

A typical Yugoslav psychopath!

DRAGAN DIMOVSKI

IS *** UP

DO NOT TRUST HIM

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #905277

I have just returned from Milan where I successfully worked the European markets.

I OWE this entirely to Ivo Tettamanti!

His wisdom, patience, insights and industry knowledge have taught me everything I know.

I have followed lvo through different agencies, as I would trust no one else to handle my bookings.

Seeing all these horrible comments about people makes me very sad!

In order to make such comments, you must be unsuccessful, unsuitable and not what industry requires!!!!Certainly not take your frustration out on Ivo Tettamanti...

When really you were taken on into REAL PEOPLE COMMERCIAL FACES not GEAR MODEL MGMT! 2 different agencies....get it people!!!!????? Models never pay joining fees!!!!!! Haha Ivo Tettamanti constantly stresses how it is against the law...

And to walk out the door if an agent asked you for money. IVO TETTAMANTI had launched many international fashion careers like my own.... Because when you are successful... You work in Milan, Paris etc like me....and not in Sydney.

Ivo has always had a strong focus on the overseas market and I was placed within six months! ;) I Love my life as an international model!

Ivo thank you so much!X

to Jemma Chicago, Illinois, United States #906224

Ivo you have got to be the most desperate and sad individual I've ever come across. Charlatan.

to Jemma #906684

Jemma

You write JUST LIKE IVO!!!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #905272

Ivo Tettamanti was the ONLY professional asset the company was ever lucky enough to obtain!!!!

to Lara Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #907810

Are you the same Lara that wrote "Ivo Tettamanti is a sociopath, liar and completely immoral."?

Or are you Ivo Tettamanti pretending to be Lara?